Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/midday/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 318
- Intellectual Property
All elements pertaining to our Website and its content (written content, text, illustrations, images, files, videos, audio content, information, URLs, design, graphics, photos, sounds, scripts, the general feel of the website, music and derivative works) hereby named “the Website Content” are owned by Mid Day Daily, its licensors, or both.
- Website Use
Users are allowed to:
- Read, follow, comment and interact with our online services and our website content as long as the general rules of Netiquette are obeyed.
- Suggest subjects and start online discussions by accessing our Contact Us page and our comments sections.
Users are not allowed to:
- Remove, alter and distort the content of our website, as well as all the copyrights, trademarks and proprietary rights related to it.
- Enact changes on our security-related features or on the proprietary rights of our Website and our Website Content.
- Collect or use personal data available on our Website, such as, names, passwords, email addresses, etc.
- Carry out promotional campaigns or invite visitors to join certain groups without the prior approval of our website administrators.
- Use network-monitoring software and robots to observe the structure of our website or to include it on other websites.
- Resort to verbal violence, discriminatory remarks and/or threats when expressing opinions about the Website or the Website Content. Our company takes the liberty to exclude members, to report them and/or to file suit against them, if they do not comply with this Term of Use.
- Encourage illegal behavior and conduct that violate the laws and regulations provided by the state or federal law.
- User registration
Internet users, who wish to become members of our community may be asked to register for an online account. Users have to be at least 13 years old to be allowed to register for our website services. Registration requests and personal data coming from users under the age of 13 will not be taken into consideration.
Registered users are asked to provide accurate personal information about their names, postal address, email and telephone number, by filling out all the required sections of the registration form. These personal details should be periodically updated and users should make all the necessary changes if their personal data has suffered any modifications. Registered members are responsible for the safety of their online account and the information contained therein. Registered members must not allow unauthorized access to their Membership area and they must notify the website administrators whenever this happens.
- Website Content and Third Party Links
Our Website Content is generated for educational informational, promotional and entertainment purposes and it should not be regarded otherwise. Users should not rely on the Website content for other purposes except those that were mentioned beforehand. We are not to be held responsible for any damages or prejudices caused by the improper use of our Website content.
Occasionally, our Website Content may include third-party materials, links, opinions and editorials. We are not to be held responsible for the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the opinions, guidelines and suggestions provided by third-party publishers on our Website.
UPON ACCESSING MID DAY DAILY AND ALL OF ITS SERVICES, INCLUDING, HOWEVER, NOT LIMITED TO, THE ONLINE WEBSITE, ITS ONLINE AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND ITS RSS FEEDS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE USING THESE SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION. YOU ARE THEREFORE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING OUT OF THIS USE OF THE SERVICES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WEBSITE ITSELF, ITS CONTENTS AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY MID DAY DAILY ARE OFFERED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CONSEQUENTLY, WE DO NOT OFFER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, BE THEY EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED TO YOU VIA THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE, TIMELY OR CORRECT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVALUATING THE QUALITIES OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU AND YOU ARE THE ONE DECIDING WHETHER THEY ARE ACCURATE, CORRECT AND MEET YOUR STANDARDS. ALSO, BECAUSE OF THE RATHER UNSTABLE NATURE OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AS WELL AS OTHER, UNFORESEEN SITUATIONS, SITUATIONS MAY ARISE WHEN MID DAY DAILY AND ITS SERVICES CANNOT BE OFFERED IN AN UNINTERRUPTED MANNER. AS SUCH, MID DAY DAILY DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OR OFFER ANY TYPE OF WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE SERVICE IT PROVIDES WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED FASHION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS ARISING FROM SUCH INTERRUPTIONS.
ALSO NOTE THAT, WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED STATEMENT AND TO THE COMPLETE AND FULLEST EXTENT THAT ENFORCEABLE LAW PERMITS, MID DAY DAILY AND ITS DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, ONLINE CORRESPONDENTS,OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, MARKETING PARTNERS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM EVERY AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION TO) THE FOLLOWING:
(1) WE OFFER NO WARRANTIES THAT MID DAY DAILY COMPLIES WITH YOUR QUALITY STANDARDS OR REQUIREMENTS;
(2) WE OFFER NO WARRANTIES RELATING TO TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SAFENESS, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT; PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE THE SOLE DECISION-MAKER WHEN IT COMES TO THE INFORMATION YOU ARE PRIVY TO
(3) WE OFFER NO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
(4) WE OFFER NO WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICES YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR WHICH HAVE BEEN GRANTED TO YOU ON OUR WEBSITE;
(5) WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PERCEIVED ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, NEITHER DO WE OFFER ANY WARRANTY THAT USING THIS INFORMATION MAY SERVE YOU IN ANY WAY OR PURPOSE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY LOSS YOU MAY HAVE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU VIA THE SERVICES IS YOURS TO BEAR AND MID DAY DAILY OFFERS NO WARRANTIES AS TO ANY SUCH LOSS;
(6)WE OFFER WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE. DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE EMPLOY VARIOUS PROTOCOLS IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT ONLINE MALICIOUS SOFTWARE ISN’T PRESENT ON OUR WEBSITE OR VIA THE SERVICES, WE OFFER NO WARRANTY AS TO THE SECURITY OF YOUR BROWSING OR YOUR HARDWARE WHEN ACCESSING MID DAY DAILY;
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
Please note that Mid Day Daily is in no way responsible for any and all losses you may have suffered as a result of your use of the services. Also, under no circumstances whatsoever can Mid Day Daily or its directors, online contributors, parent companies, parents, officers, employees, distribution partners, marketing partners, subsidiaries or their related companies be held responsible or liable for any direct, incidental, indirect, occasional, consequential or exemplary damage which results out of your use or misuse, your actions relating to or resulting from your use of the Website and its services. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD MID DAY DAILY HARMLESS OF ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Also, please be aware that any dissatisfaction with the website or the products we offer (including, but not limited to, audio and video content, written content, writing style, views and viewpoints, presentation, design) can only be solved by your leaving the website and refraining from using the services further. The same limitations also apply when connected to damages or losses arisen as a result of your use of misuse of services or products that you may have received through the Website or advertised in connection with the services. Be advised that information, content and products offered by third parties and damages or losses arisen as a result of your use of such third-party websites and links ARE NOT UNDER THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF MID DAY DAILY AND AS SUCH, MID DAY DAILY SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS OF ALL SUCH DAMAGES.
- Choice of law; Jurisdiction and Venue
- Dispute Resolution
Disputes will be solved by arbitration, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The arbitration must occur between us and the arbitrator, without the interference of another party. If disputes may not be simply solved through arbitration, the dispute will be taken in court where it will be accounted for by a judge and/or a legal commission.
- AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
Last update: 26.07.2015